OEIL ET LA MAIN (L') - Season 2021-2022
Director(s): - Various - Divers Contact
This documentary collection, in French and in sign language, offers a space where deaf and hearing people can meet and exchange their vision and points of view on the world… but also their everyday lives.
“L’œil et la main” offers stories that concern all of us even the most difficult and painful topics such as incest, various kinds of addiction, bipolarity or harassment at school.
Other stories look at the lives of farmers today or oyster producers, whether they are deaf or hearing. Or we find out how deaf parents prepare for birth.
And there will a lso be classical music by Beethoven, an illustrious member of the deaf community.
Click on the links in the list of films to access the page and videos of each episode.
01. GUIDED BY THE STARS
02. JEAN-YVES AUGROS, OUTSIDE THE BOX
03. INCEST OR THE LAW OF SILENCE
04. LICENCE CATEGORY D, A LICENCE FOR HOPE
05. THE SOUND OF MUSIC
06. THE CHOSEN FAMILY
07. A GENTLE BIRTH
08. THE TASTE OF THE SEA
09. L'OEIL ET LA MAIN ESCAPES TO MARSEILLE
10. DEAF FARMERS, ALONE IN THE WORLD?
11. BEING BIPOLAR, LIFE ON A ROLLER COASTER
12. GAMERS, WHAT ELSE?
13. HOW TO ESCAPE ADDICTION
14. THE GAME OF LOVE
15. LIBERTY, EQUALITY, TELEPHONING
16. PRINCETEAU, LAUTREC AND I
17. WIRGINIA, BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH
18. SEMYOSIS, AN EXAMPLE TO FOLLOW
19. LES CHANSIGNES DES POSSIBLES
20. QAMAR, THE STORY OF HIS LIFE
21. AGIR CONTRE L’EXCLUSION
22. THE NEW CHEF
23. LA LOI DE LA RECREATION
24. GROWING-UP IN TIMES OF COVID
25. MANON BECOMES A MOTHER