"Teenage Lockdown Tales (52'). How are 15-Year-olds coping during Covid lockdown?
MEATWARE, The Platform Economy (90'), a Franco-Canadian coproduction for ARTE on the pros and cons of the digitial economy. A film by Shannon Walsh. Editing delayed due to the current health crisis. Completion now scheduled for end October 2020.
DE GAULLE, THE GREAT BUILDER (90'), a film by Camille Juza.
** NOW IN PRODUCTION:
EUROPE REBOOTED(6 x 52') - New collection that follows on from "A Day in...Europe". Estimated delivery: June 2021
** IN PRODUCTION:
MELTDOWN! (10 x 13' or 5 x 26'), New eco-doc series for delivery December 2020.
** JUST COMPLETED:
"Kamchatka, A Summer with the Evens"(52). On June 20th, Anthropologist Nastassja Martin and filmmaker Mike Magidson return to Kamchatka, after an absence of 18 months, to spend the summer with Daria and her clan.
* 2019: Awarded "Best Documentary" at the 27th Festival du cinéma russe / Russian film festival (Honfleur, 19-24 November 2019)
THE SCIENTIST, THE IMPOSTER AND STALIN: How to Feed the People by Gulya Mirzoeva:
* 2019 FOCAL AWARDS: Winner of the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards (June 20th,London)
* 2019 HISTORY FESTIVAL: official selection, History Film Festival, 10-14 Sept. in Rijeka, Croatia.
STORIES OF A NATION by Yann Coquart, Françoise Davise and Carl Aderhold:
* FOCAL AWARDS 2019: Finalist for the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards, (June 20th, London)
THE VALLEY (72 & 52')
* HOT DOCS 2019 Toronto: Nuno Escudeiro receives the "Emerging International Filmaker" award for his film "THE VALLEY"