* The Gig Is Up (ex-Meatware: The Platform Economy /90' / 52')
* Europe Rebooted (6 x 52')
Production has started, estimated delivery: June 2021
* What if Earth Were Unique? (87')
* Kamchatka 1, A Winter With the Evens (52').
* Kamchatka 2, A Summer with the Evens (52')
* The Children of Las Brisas (70') Editing (rough cut Sep. 2020), estimated completion: February 2021
* Latin Noir (52'), currently editing, estimated completion: Nov. 2020
* Antoine the Fortunate or The Fall of the Ottoman Empire (52') In production, estimated completion: spring 2021.
* America's Urban Culture (52')
* India of the Mughals (52')
* The Alzheimer Adventure (68')
* Vikings vs. Wolves, A Battle of Finance (52')
...and we're working on a number of new projects:
* Teenage Lockdown Tales (52') Currently editing, completion in July 2020
* Unmasking the Human Face (52') In production, estimated completion: June 2021
* De Gaulle, The Great Builder (90'), currently editing, estimated completion: Nov. 2020
"Teenage Lockdown Tales (52'). How have a group of 15-Year-olds been coping during Covid lockdown?
THE GIG IS UP (ex-Meatware / 90'), a Franco-Canadian coproduction for ARTE on the pros and cons of the platform economy. A film by Shannon Walsh. Editing delayed due to the current health crisis. Completion now scheduled for end October 2020.
DE GAULLE, THE GREAT BUILDER (90'), a film by Camille Juza.
** NOW IN PRODUCTION:
EUROPE REBOOTED(6 x 52') - New collection that follows on from "A Day in...Europe". Estimated delivery: End 2021
** IN PRODUCTION:
MELTDOWN! (10 x 13' or 5 x 26'), New eco-doc series for delivery December 2020.
* 2019: Awarded "Best Documentary" at the 27th Festival du cinéma russe / Russian film festival (Honfleur, 19-24 November 2019)
THE SCIENTIST, THE IMPOSTER AND STALIN: How to Feed the People by Gulya Mirzoeva:
* 2019 FOCAL AWARDS: Winner of the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards (June 20th,London)
* 2019 HISTORY FESTIVAL: official selection, History Film Festival, 10-14 Sept. in Rijeka, Croatia.
STORIES OF A NATION by Yann Coquart, Françoise Davise and Carl Aderhold:
* FOCAL AWARDS 2019: Finalist for the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards, (June 20th, London)
THE VALLEY (72 & 52')
* HOT DOCS 2019 Toronto: Nuno Escudeiro receives the "Emerging International Filmaker" award for his film "THE VALLEY"