* MEATWARE, THE PLATFORM ECONOMY (90'): a coproduction Point du Jour / Intuitive Pictures (Canada) for ARTE France. Shooting has just started. Estimated delivery: May 2020.
* EUROPE REVEALED (6 x 52'), follow-up series to our "A Day in...Europe" collection. A coproduction Point du Jour and Zero One Film (Berlin) for ARTE. Currently in development. Estimated delivery: June 2021.
* WHAT IF EARTH WERE UNIQUE? (90'), a coproduction with France Télévisions for the France 5 prime time science slot. Currently shooting. Estimated delivery: Dec. 2019.
Also check out the list of titles in the Video Library at the "Rendez-Vous" in Biarritz (hereunder).
click on each title-link to access full info:
* Brexit: The Clock is Ticking (95'/ 2x52' or 59').
* A Day in Spain (90' or 52'). The latest film from our collection, a captivating view of Spain!
* Spain, History Seen From Above (5 x 26'). 5 thematic perspectives of the history of Spain.
* A Day in the United Kingdom (90'). Discover the 4 nations that make up the UK.
* What If Earth Were Unique? (90'). New science programme, currently shooting.
* ART AND TRAVEL: eps.1 "India of the Mughals": 52' pilot episode of this new series.
* Victor Hugo, A Century of Revolutions (52'). Portrait of the "political" Victor Hugo.
* Vikings vs. Wolves, The Battle of Finance (52'). Investigation into the world of finance.
* Stories of a Nation (4 x 52'). 150 years of History through personal stories of immigration...
* The Scientist, the Imposter and Stalin: How to Feed the People (55') . Winner of the 2019 FOCAL AWARD for "Best Use of Archives in a History Production".
* Getting A Taste For Natural Wine (52'). A new generation of winemakers has decided to banish all chemical inputs...
* Kamchatka part1: A Winter With the Evens (52') Part 2 "A summer with..." is currently editing.
* Royal de Luxe (52'). The emblematic troop of street artists peforming all over the world...
* The Dancing Epidemic of 1518 (52'). One day, 500 years ago in Strasbourg, people began to dance...without reason, without music, without stopping..
* The Law and the Valley (75' or 55'). "Emerging international filmaker" Award for Nuno Escudeiro at HOT DOCS 2019!
* The Memory Mirage (52'). Recent studies are questioning the fragility and unreliability of the human memory...
* Green School Stories (52'). A different approach to learning for a climate-challenged future.
* Sheik Mondher, Profession Imam (52'). Portrait of the public and private life of a man of whom much is expected...
* The Alzheimer Adventure (52'). Very personal film on one of the biggest social challenges of our time.
* Live Your Life (52'): Six young women from France, Canada and the U.S. look back to their teens when they opted for an abortion.
MEATWARE, The Platform Economy (90'), a Franco-Canadian coproduction for ARTE on the pros and cons of the digitial economy. A film by Shannon Walsh.
** CURRENTLY SHOOTING:
"What If Earth Were Unique?"(85'/52'). Shooting has started in Mexico!
** EDITING TO START IN SEPTEMBER:
"Kamchatka, un été chez les Evènes"(52). On June 20th, Anthropologist Nastassja Martin and filmmaker Mike Magidson return to Kamchatka, after an absence of 18 months, to spend the summer with Daria and her clan.
** CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT:
EUROPE REVEALED(6 x 52') - New collection that follows on from "A Day in...Europe". Estimated delivery: June 2021
* 2019 FOCAL AWARDS: Winner of the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards (June 20th,London)
* 2019 HISTORY FESTIVAL: official selection, History Film Festival, 10-14 Sept. in Rijeka, Croatia.
STORIES OF A NATION by Yann Coquart, Françoise Davise and Carl Aderhold:
* FOCAL AWARDS 2019: Finalist for the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards, (June 20th, London)
THE VALLEY (72 & 52')
* HOT DOCS 2019 Toronto: Nuno Escudeiro receives the "Emerging International Filmaker" award for his film "THE VALLEY"