* MEATWARE, THE PLATFORM ECONOMY (90'): a coproduction Point du Jour / Intuitive Pictures (Canada) for ARTE France. Shooting has just started. Estimated delivery: May 2020.
* EUROPE REVEALED (6 x 52'), follow-up series to our "A Day in...Europe" collection. A coproduction Point du Jour and Zero One Film (Berlin) for ARTE. Currently in development. Estimated delivery: June 2021.
* WHAT IF EARTH WERE UNIQUE? (90'), a coproduction with France Télévisions for the France 5 prime time science slot. Currently shooting. Estimated delivery: Dec. 2019.
* Short-listed for 71st PRIX ITALIA, category TV Documentary (Rome 23-28 Sept. 2019)
THE SCIENTIST, THE IMPOSTER AND STALIN: How to Feed the People by Gulya Mirzoeva:
* 2019 FOCAL AWARDS: Winner of the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards (June 20th,London)
* 2019 HISTORY FESTIVAL: official selection, History Film Festival, 10-14 Sept. in Rijeka, Croatia.
STORIES OF A NATION by Yann Coquart, Françoise Davise and Carl Aderhold:
* FOCAL AWARDS 2019: Finalist for the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards, (June 20th, London)
THE VALLEY (72 & 52')
* HOT DOCS 2019 Toronto: Nuno Escudeiro receives the "Emerging International Filmaker" award for his film "THE VALLEY"
"What If Earth Were Unique?"(85'/52'). Estimated delivery: Dec. 2019
** SHOOTING TO START in August:
MEATWARE, The Platform Economy (90'), a Franco-Canadian coproduction for ARTE on the pros and cons of the digitial economy. A film by Shannon Walsh.
** EDITING TO START IN SEPTEMBER:
"Kamchatka, un été chez les Evènes"(52). On June 20th, Anthropologist Nastassja Martin and filmmaker Mike Magidson return to Kamchatka, after an absence of 18 months, to spend the summer with Daria and her clan.
** CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT:
EUROPE REVEALED(6 x 52') - New collection that follows on from "A Day in...Europe". Estimated delivery: June 2021