2022 FOCAL INTL. AWARDS:
* ANTOINE THE FORTUNATE: Winner, "Best Use of Footage in a History production".
* LATIN NOIR:
Winner "Student Jury Award for Most Inspiring Use of Footage"
* 2022 FOCAL INTL. AWARDS: Winner, category "Best Use of Footage in a History production".
LATIN NOIR (52')
* 2022 FOCAL INTL. AWARDS: Winner "Student Jury Award for Most Inspiring Use of Footage".
MOSCOW 1996, VOTE OR LOSE ! (52')
2022: Received an "ETOILE DE LA SCAM" on the occasion of Sunny Side of the Doc (2022)
CHILDREN OF LAS BRISAS (85 min.)
* Sheffield Doc Fest, official selection "International First Feature Competition", 23 - 28 June 2022
SEX EDUCATION OPTIONAL (70 min.) by Marie-Pierre Jaury.
* Received the PFDM Award at FIPADOC 2022 that crowns the best French female filmmaker across all selections! (Biarritz, France).
FIRST YEAR OUT (71min. - 2019), by Valérie Manns.
* Festival OLHARES DO MEDITERRANEO 2021: "Best Feature" Award. (11-14 Nov., Lisbon, Portugal)
To screen trailers and full videos on this website, just click on the links.
* "Europe Revealed" (6 x 52'). Trailer online! Engl. version: 2 eps. online!
* "Children of Las Brisas" (85'). "Intl. First Feature" competition, 2022 Sheffield DocFest
* "Can't Pay, Won't Pay" (2 x 52'). The history of modern taxation vs. democracy, filmed in France, Germany and the UK. Engl. version online!
* "Antoine The Fortunate, At the Croasroads of Empires" (52'). Nominated at the 2022 FOCAL INTL. AWARDS, category "Best Use of Footage in a History production".
* "Latin Noir" (52'). Nominated at the 2022 FOCAL INTL. AWARDS, category "Best Use of Footage in an Arts & Entertainment production".
* "Memories of China" (52').
* "Moscow 1996, Vote or Lose!" (52')
* Jeanne d'Arc of the North (52')
The following projects are still in production:
* "Afghanistan, State of Denial" (2x50') . Trailer online! Rough cut in July 2022
* Mali, France at War" (working title) (70').Editing. Rough cut available in Sept.
* "Plant at all Cost (ex-Army of Trees) (90'). In production. No trailer available as yet.
EUROPE REVEALED (6 x 52') - New collection that follows on from "A Day in...Europe". Engl. version: mid-June 2022
** Engl. version available 28 April
CAN'T PAY, WON'T PAY (2 x 52'). Why has tax always been such an explosive issue? Filmed in France, Germany, UK. To be completed end March 2022.
"AFGHANISTAN, THE PRICE OF PEACE" (2 x 50'). Sept. 2021. 20 years after 9/1, the US military withdraws from Afghanistan after the longest war in its history...
"MALI, FRANCE AT WAR" (70').
CHILDREN OF LAS BRISAS (70'). Eight years in the making, the film follows the lives of three children as they strive to become classical musicians in a collapsing Venezuela. Completed: April 2022.
"PLANT AT ALL COST (ex-ARMY OF TREES").