click on each title-link to access full info
* China, The Empire of Time (2 x 52'). History drama-doc, from the 17th century to our time...
* Roundup Facing the Judges (90'). Victims from around the world get their day in court!
* The Children of the Jihad (52'). Are our Western democracies prepared for the return of the children indoctrinated by ISIS and trained for combat?
* A Day in Italy (90'). A fascinating view of Italy today!
* Italy, History Seen From Above (5 x 26'). 5 thematic perspectives of the history of Italy.
* A Day in the United Kingdom (90'). Discover the 4 nations that make up the UK.
* The United Kingdom, History Seen From Above (5 x 26').
* The Taming of the Queue (52')
* Double Life, A Short History of Sex in the USSR (52') – For the centenary of the October Revolution.
* Vavilov vs. Lyssenko: Feeding the People (52') - new film by Gulya Mirzoeva ("Afghanistan 1979.The War That Changed the World").
* No Way Out (Permis de rien) (52') - daily life resembles an obstacle course in Iran...
* Vanishing Homeland in the Bayou (52')
* Aquarius, Rescue in Deadly Waters (52') - Award-winning documentary on humanitarian rescue mission of migrants in the Mediterranean.
* Ruch and Norie (52')
* Tackled (52') A captivating immersion into the heart of a professional rugby club!
Come and see us at MIPCOM to discuss the latest documentaries and new projects in production and preparation.
Among the latest projects:
* What If Earth Were Unique? (85') a science film by Bruno Bucher and Serge Brunier:
In 50 years of space exploration, no trace of life has been spotted anywhere else but on Earth. Astronomers have been looking elsewhere in the galaxy for 20 years...but the more planets they discover around other stars, the more unique Earth appears to them. So...could Earth be the result of some unlikely chance? Could our planet have benefited from exceptional circumstances, without which life couldn't have developed?
Double Life, A Short History of Sex in the USSR . (52') - available end September.
Vavilov vs. Lyssenko, Feeding the People . (58') - available early December.
** JUST COMPLETED: The Intl. Monsanto Tribunal
Roundup Facing the Judges (90'). New investigative film by Marie-Monique Robin following the victims who testified at the Monsanto trial at The Hague in Oct. 2016.
** JUST COMPLETED
A Day in Italy (90' & 2 x 50'). New instalment in the collection "A Day in Europe".
** JUST COMPLETED
A Day in the United Kingdom (90' & 2 x 50'). Also part of the collection "A Day in Europe".
** JUST COMPLETED:
The Taming of the Queue . a new film by Josh Freed (52')
MONTE CARLO TELEVISION FESTIVAL:
"Aquarius, Rescue in Deadly Waters"
Press Prize of the ICRC
(Intl. Committee of the Red Cross)
* 2017: Press Prize of the ICRC (Intl Red Cross) at the Monte Carlo Television Festival.
* 2017: Nominated for the Franco-German Prize of Journalism category video. Awards ceremony on July 4, 2017.
* 2017: * 2017: Prix FReDD 2017 "best feature doc" at 7th Festival FReDD (research / sustainable development) « Seas and Oceans » (Toulouse, France)
* 2017 FIGRA: Official selection "Intl competition of +40' docs", 22-26 March (Touquet-Paris-Plage, France)
* * * Most recent AWARDS for "The Fruitless Tree":
* 2017: Binga d'Or at the Mis Me Binga Festival (Intl women's festival), Yaoundé, Cameroon (25 June)
* Prix du Public & Prix Jury Jeune, 16th «Cinémas d'Afrique» festival (16 - 21 May 2017, Angers, France)
* Jury Prize & Audience Award at the "Concours 1er Doc Chroma" (2 - 4 Dec.16), Le Mans (France)
* "Best African Documentary " - Mashariki African Film Festival "My story, My passion, My Journey" (2017, Kigali-Rwanda)
* Premier Prix, documentary, Festival arabo-africain Zagora (8-12 nov. 2016, Maroc)
* "FIRST FILM Prize" and "FLEURY DOC.Prize" at the 35th International Jean Rouch Festival ( ethnographic films), 4 Nov. -6 Dec., Musée de l'Homme, Paris.
* * * Recent SELECTIONS for "The Fruitless Tree":
* 2017: official competition at the 4th Africlap Festival, category “Documentaiy“, 30 Aug. to 03 Sept. 2017, Toulouse, France.
* 2017: Nominated to represent Niger at "Les Trophées Francophones du Cinéma" (award ceremony early Dec. 2017)
* 2017selected for its North American première at Hot Docs Festival, Toronto, in the “World Showcase” programme. (April 27 - May 7)
* 2017: official competition, 32nd "Dok Fest München", 3 to 14 May (Germany)
* 2017 - FOCAL INTERNATIONAL AWARDS, London: Tokyo Trial: Judging Japan (57') Finalist at the 14th FOCAL INTERNATIONAL Awards, nominated for "Best Use of Footage in a History Production" (25 May 2017 London).